CASE STUDY:Space Coast Office of Tourism (Florida) Art of Sand Competition
Launching an inaugural destination event to garner broad-based coverage for the destination; to garner major market coverage and brand the destination in the context of an inaugural sand festival and competition.
Developed a media campaign which highlighted the uniqueness of the event, capitalized on the destination’s Florida appeal as well as the participating sand sculpting artists and their work.
Secured over 53 million media impressions with a corresponding ad value exceeding $300,000. Major coverage included the nationally syndicated television show, Daytime and a placement in the print and on-line issues of USA Today.
From destinations to travel entities to international food and wine products, our agency has successfully launched initiatives and campaigns to effectively position our clients.
General Snapshot of our Media Relations Success
- Florida’s Space Coast - Over 117 million media impressions in one year
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - Approximately 40 million impressions in one year
- Space Coast Office of Tourism (Florida) - Art of Sand Competition - 53 million media impressions in 3 months
- Vergelegen Wines of South Africa - 57 Main Street Imports
- Niche Media Campaign - South African Tourism Board - 20 million media impressions in nine months
- The Illinois Bureau of Tourism - Soul of Illinois Niche Media Campaign - 10 million media impressions in one year