CASE STUDY:Niche Media Campaign South African Tourism Board
To penetrate ethnic/niche market media outlets regarding travel to South Africa, a long-haul
Developed a strategic niche tourism campaign aimed at the African-American travel market, the fastest-growing travel market segment in the U.S.
In 9 months: Secured more than 20 million media impressions. Generated 25 media visits to the country; contributed to an overall increase of 1% US tourism traffic.
From destinations to travel entities to international food and wine products, our agency has successfully launched initiatives and campaigns to effectively position our clients.
General Snapshot of our Media Relations Success
- Florida’s Space Coast - Over 117 million media impressions in one year
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - Approximately 40 million impressions in one year
- Space Coast Office of Tourism (Florida) - Art of Sand Competition - 53 million media impressions in 3 months
- Vergelegen Wines of South Africa - 57 Main Street Imports
- Niche Media Campaign - South African Tourism Board - 20 million media impressions in nine months
- The Illinois Bureau of Tourism - Soul of Illinois Niche Media Campaign - 10 million media impressions in one year